CURRENT VERSION 1.6.1 (see Change log at the bottom of this page)
SmartSEO is a fresh and modern WordPress Theme for your agency website. Designed according to all the latest trends and techniques, it will make your site a real stand out. Our team is well aware of how important the marketing aspect of your business is. And therefore, SmartSEO is equipped with all the vital elements for this purpose. With this theme you get a flat style eye-catching layout, a wide range of Blog and Project styles, Parallax Scrolling and other wonderful effects. It’s is really simple to install and customize due to its flexible structure, and you get Free Premium Support from Axiom Team.
Our SEO WordPress theme is, probably, the most cost effective solution for SEO service, courses or marketing agency projects.
How our customers customize SmartSEO
16.09.2016 Version 1.6.1 – Update
- Compatibility with WP Socials Login (and similar plugins) is added; - Plugins included in the theme are updated to their latest versions.
05.07.2016 Version 1.6 – Update
- All plugins are updated; - Slider Revolution is updated to 22.214.171.124; - Slides updated for Slider Revolution 126.96.36.199; - TGMPA is updated; - Google Map is updated
25.04.2016 Version 1.5.2 – Update
- Plugins included into the theme are updated to their latest versions; - WordPress 4.5 ready
22.03.2016 Version 1.5.1 – Update
- VC plugin updated - Updated: Child theme - Instagram plugin updated - Events calendar plugin updated - Twitter widgets fixed
11.12.2015 Version 1.4.1 – Update
- css.style updated
06.10.2015 Version 1.4 – Update
- Visual Composer is updated to its latest version (4.7.4)
30.09.2015 Version 1.3 – Update
- VC content duplication fixed - VC plugin updated
15.05.2015 Version 1.2 – Update
- Updated: Documentation - Updated: Dummy content - Updated: Child theme - Updated: prettyPhoto v3.1.6 - Updated: visual composer v4.5.3 - Updated: Custom 'check your site' form
15.05.2015 Version 1.1 – Update
- Added: Built-in demo data import: one click
15.05.2015 Version 1.0 – Release